Pages

Fall 2019 Newsletter

In case you missed it. (This is a copy, none of the links are active.)

Fall is in the air.
View this email in your browser
This year I have been painting moodier skies. After seeing a cool photo of the Grand Canyon in a certain light that made it look very pink, I decided create some pink canyons for these new sky paintings.
Below left to right: Hidden Valley and Ghost Canyon, oil, 18x18.

Follow me at https://instagram.com/janetfonsfineart.
Passing Storm, oil, 24x24
Another painting of moody skies. I used an earthier palette here than last year. I love the incredible movement of clouds using dark umber, blues and warm grays.

Follow me at https://instagram.com/janetfonsfineart.
Cosmos, oil, 30x30
I follow NASA on instagram and am endlessly inspired by the photos of space that they post. I have been painting a series of night sky paintings where there is no light pollution and the stars and Milky Way can be seen brightly. Love nocturnes!

Follow me at https://instagram.com/janetfonsfineart.
See all my available artwork at janetfons.com
Feel free to pass this newsletter on to a friend!
I am represented in the St. Louis area at these galleries:
7884 Big Bend Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63119
101A W. Argonne, Kirkwood, MO 63112
Solitary Stream, oil, 12x9.
 
ShareShare
ForwardForward
Copyright © 2019 Janet Fons Fine Art, All rights reserved.


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment