Pages

Early Spring 2020 Newsletter

In case you missed it. (This is a copy, none of the links are active.)

Social distancing, the new world order.
View this email in your browser
I am used to working alone, so that part of my life has not changed. Still painting in my studio every day, trying to come up with titles (?*!). Some of my latest work is below. Hope you enjoy. Stay healthy and safe. 
Fading Light, oil on gallery wrapped canvas, 18x18. Available.
Chasing Light, oil on gallery wrapped canvas, 18x18. Available.
Sand Bar, oil on gallery wrapped canvas, 36x24. Commission.
Starlight, oil on gallery wrapped canvas, 30x30. Available.
Before everything shut down, I was pleased to have Starlight accepted to
the Art Saint Louis exhibition, Heaven and Earth, which ran January 18 through February 12, 2020. 
Thanks to everyone who subscribes to my newsletter.  You can usually find my latest artwork at janetfons.com
Feel free to pass this newsletter on to a friend!
I am represented in the St. Louis area at:
7884 Big Bend Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63119
Still Water, oil on panel, 12x12. Available.
ShareShare
ForwardForward
Copyright © 2020 Janet Fons Fine Art, All rights reserved.


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment